Monday, October 24, 2011

Shatter for a Cause



Hi Dolls !

Okay...So since getting the Pink Shatter I've been so excited to test out and finally got the chance the other night! I was sad that the pink shatter didn't look good over darker nail polish but I'm not gonna complain because I really liked how this pink and white look turned out. Keep reading if you wanna see how I created this look...

Products Used:

OPI Nail Lacquer
in Pink Shatter
Nailene White
Nail Polish
California Glitter
Nail Polish

*Remember that you can use any similar products already in your collection to create this look*


Steps to create this look:

1. Apply your usual base coat
2. Apply one to two coats of white nail polish --- apply enough to give full coverage
3. Apply a light coat of glittered nail polish --- I used a light silver and pink glitter since we are using pink shatter! :)
4. Paint over your nails a heavy coat of pink shatter for a thick and large shatter effect...or if you're looking to create a thin shatter effect use a light coat of shatter!

Step 2!
Step 3!



Step 4!!