Tuesday, October 4, 2011

1. "Yellow Princess"


Aloha all!

If you can't already tell I'm excited to post a blog already. So I decided to let my first "official" blog post to be about a recent nail design I had on my nails. This lovely nail design was inspired by Youtube Guru PrincessAnnie218 and her BEAUTIFUL canary yellow spiked nails. Although I'm lacking in the nail length department, I still had to give it a go, and I really liked the turnout of it.


My choice in yellow nail polish to create this look came from a recent purchase from 'Ross Dress for Less' in Honolulu and a sparkly Wet N' Wild Nail polish from Walgreens.


Yes ladies and gents...That's Nerds flavored nail polish that does smell like lemons! It's amazeballs and gave me the perfect lemon yellow I was looking for to pull off this look. I have to say that this purchases was well worth the less than $5 price tag for BOTH nail polishes. Gotta love finding deals in Hawaii Nei.

Goodnight (: