Saturday, January 26, 2013

Urban Decay NAKED Nail Polish Set


I recently purchased the UD Naked nail polish set when I seen this gem on the Sephora website. And as a nail polish I have no regrets. This isn't a set to buy to do professional nails but it is a fun set to own if you wanna match your Naked eye makeup to your nails.

The Urban Decay Naked Nail polish set comes with 6 fabulous colors that represent similar shades found in the first UD Naked Palette. The nail polish surprisingly looks ALOT like the palette color and I'm pretty impressed with the overall quality and color match to the actual Naked palette.



 The nail polish shades featured include:
  • Naked
  • Sidecar
  • Smog
  • Toasted
  • Hustle 
  • Creep





Overall I really like this set. Like I said, it isn't for pros but it's perfect for any nail polish lover like myself.


Below are some swatches just in case you decide to purchase a set for yourself! Plus some additional photos of how they compare to the Naked palette!!

(From L to R: Naked, Sidecar, Smog, Toasted, Hustle, Creep)




Naked & Sidecar
Toasted, Hustle, & Creep

Smog